Layo meaning and origin
Layo is spelling variation of Pelayo. Pelayo is variant of Pelagios. Pelayo is used specifically in Spanish is rooted from Old Greek, Pelayo means "Sailor and Sea".
Variants of LayoNames that rhyme with Layo
Popularity of Layo
Layo is a common baby name in Nigeria while it is somewhat familiar in Ivory Coast and Benin. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Layo
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Stress hates your guts. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You don't depend on anyone in any way. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance.
Do you like Layo? Read these names too
- Cosmea means Jewellery Basket or Flower Name is mostly used in Greek
- Agot - Dominantly used in Scandinavian and Danish, Agot is used as a gender-neutral name is rooted from Old Greek. Agot is form of Ágautr in Danish language
- Achates - Boy name Achates has its origin in Old Greek and is used dominantly in Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Achates is "Agate"
- Alix - Alix's meaning is Noble, Of Noble Figure or Honorable is of Old Greek and Old High German origin aimed at both sexes is used particulary in English and French
- Nergis - Girl name Nergis means "The Narcissus or The Daffodil" particulary used in Turkish came from Old Greek and Turkish
Namesakes of Layo
- Layo & Bushwacka!, pseudonym of DJs Layo Paskin and Matthew Benjamin