Pelayo meaning and origin
Of Old Greek origin, Pelayo means "Sea or Sailor" aimed at baby boys is used commonly in Spanish. Pelayo is variation of Pelagios. Pelagios is used substantially in Greek has origin in Old Greek, Pelagios means "Of the Sea".
Variants of PelayoNames that rhyme with Pelayo
Popularity of Pelayo
Pelayo is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Pelayo is a common name in Peru while somewhat familiar name in Cuba, Philippines, Paraguay, Dominican Republic and Mexico. According to our findings, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Pelayo around the globe.
What numerology tells about Pelayo?
Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are an amazing, intelligent, and worthy person even if not everyone sees it.
Other names similar to Pelayo, for would be parents
- Hernán - The Hernán is primarily used in Spanish, meaning of Hernán is "Bold or Peace"
- Fabián - Meaning of Fabián is Bean is a baby boy name specifically used in Spanish has origin in Latin
- Heliodoro - Used mainly in Spanish rarefied, Heliodoro means "Gift of Sun" has its origin in Old Greek is a baby boy name
- Inocencio - Unwonted Latin Inocencio means "Innocens", largely used in Spanish is used as a baby boy name
- Gastón - Boy name Gastón means "Stranger or Guest" which is used notably in Spanish is of Old High German origin
Namesakes of Pelayo
We could not find any notable namesake.