Leonharda meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Norwegian and Latin, Leonharda is rooted from Old High German, meaning of Leonharda is "Lion or Strong" is used as a girl name . Leonharda is effeminate variant of Leonhard. Leonhard is variation of admired and conifer Leonard. Also Leonhard is variant spelling of LEW;HARD. Leonhard came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Leonhard is "Strong, Lion and Hardy".
Variants of LeonhardaNames that rhyme with Leonharda
Popularity of Leonharda
Leonharda is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Leonharda
Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You don't take love very seriously. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Other names similar to Leonharda, for name hunters
- Alvara - The unisex name Alvara is used mostly in Spanish, Swedish and Norwegian has its origin in Old English, Alvara means "Protector or All"
- Gróa - Celtic and Old Norse name Gróa means "Woman or To Grow" particulary used in Swedish and Icelandic is used as a baby girl name
- Jónhild - The girl name Jónhild is used mostly in Danish and Faroese languages. Jónhild is Faroese cognate of Jonhild
- Ase - Specifically used in Old SwedishFinnish and Swedish, Ase came from Hebrew is aimed at both genders. Ase is Swedish form of Ási
- Felicius is Latin equivalent of Felix
Namesakes of Leonharda
We could not find any notable namesake.