Danyel meaning and origin
Origin of Illustrous Danyel is in Hebrew is used commonly in English is a gender-neutral name. Danyel is variant form of predominant and biblical Daniela. Daniela is feminine variation of Daniel. Meaning of Daniela is God is My Judge and God is My Judge God has Judged is originated from Hebrew. Also. Danyel is variant form of predominant and biblical Danielle. Danielle is variant of cherished and biblical Daniela. Danielle is French form of Daniela.
Variants of Danyel
View middle names that goes with Danyel like Ane, Laverne, Luz, Casandra, Marian, Cadence,Names that rhyme with Danyel
Popularity of Danyel
A common name in United States having over 3192 recievers in 101 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1974, it ranked 999th when 126 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Danyel is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1948 and peaked in 1948 when it ranked 901st. Also, Danyel is a familiar name in Brazil, Indonesia and Canada. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Danyel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Danyel?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You want to help others and leave an impression. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Looking for a name like Danyel? Please go through the following names
- Udi means Pleasant or Sympathetic used for boys, used chiefly in Hindi and Hebrew is of Hebrew origin
- Avishai - Origin of Unexpected Avishai is in Hebrew, meaning of Avishai is "Gift of the Father" is a baby boy name
- Tseruja - Girl name Tseruja is used particulary in French, Tseruja means "Balsam" is of Hebrew origin
- Giamo - Originated from Hebrew, Giamo is majorly used in Italian and English, Giamo means "Supplanter" is used as a boy name
- Joahas - Originated from Hebrew, Joahas is used as a boy name, Joahas means "Achaz or Yahweh" is notably used in German
Namesakes of Danyel
- Danyel Cheeks in Takin' It to the Limit as Actress
- Danyella Angel in Takes One to Know One as Actress
- Danyel Gérard is the composer of movie In the Affirmative