Misael meaning and origin
Mainly used in English and German loved, Misael aimed at both sexes has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Misael is "Who is What God Is?". Misael is a derivation of Michael. Michael is a derivative of Michel. Michael is Latin form of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל:. Of Hebrew origin, Popular Michael, Michael means "Who is Like God and Who is Like God?".
Variants of Misael
View middle names that goes with Misael like Christopher, Porter, Skyler, Alden, Lenox, Beau,Names that rhyme with Misael
Popularity of Misael
Misael used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1955 and over 8165 babies have been given the name in 64 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2006,. However after 64 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Misael is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. But Misael is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Cuba and Venezuela. According to our research, at least 130000 people have been bestowed Misael around the globe.
Misael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Misael
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Your overall health is great. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
Go through the following names similar to Misael
- Raveiv - Boy name Raveiv is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Raveiv is "Rain Dew". Raveiv is a derivation of Raviv.
- Exodis came from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Exodis is "Of the Great Deliverance". Exodis is resulted from Exodus.
- Raphaela - The uncommon girl name Raphaela has its origin in Hebrew and is used in English and German languages, Raphaela means "God Heals or God has Healed"
- Hovsep - Acclaimed and Enduring Hovsep came from Hebrew bestowed upon boys is especially used in Armenian. Hovsep is Armenian form of Joseph
- Danko is used mainly in Czech is originated from Hebrew, Danko means "Thanks or The Gift" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Misael
- Misael Pastrana Borrero, 23rd President of Colombia from 1970 to 1974
- Misael Ortiz, Cuban sprinter specializing in the 200 metres
- In 2001 drama film, La libertad, Misael Saavedra portrayed Lumberjack.