Makai meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Admired Makai means "Who is Like God?" largely used in English is used as a unisex name . Makai is variation of loved, persistent and biblical Michael. Michael is resultant of Michel. Michael is Latin equivalent of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל:. Michael means Who is Like God? and Like the Lord came from Hebrew.
Variants of MakaiNames that rhyme with Makai
Popularity of Makai
A common name in United States with over 5612 new-borns have been given the name since 1989. Presently peaking at the charts, 480 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 571st position. In England and Wales, Makai is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2010, it ranked 1029th when 27 boys were named Makai. Over 241 people have been named Makai in England and Wales.
Also, Makai is a familiar name in India, Zambia, China, Papua New Guinea and Cameroon. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Makai?
You are daring and courageous. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for a name like Makai? Please go through the following names
- Sue - Commonly Accepted and Ceaseless Sue has its origin in Hebrew is especially used in English, Sue means "Lily" is aimed at both genders. Famed name Sue reached 499th position among baby girl names in 1974 in United States
- Irah - Of Hebrew origin, New-fangled and Unorthodox Irah means "Peace and Alert" is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Irah is derived from Ira.
- Carmya means Song is of Hebrew origin and a girl name is commonly used in English
- Ganel came from Hebrew is largely used in Hebrew and Hindi, meaning of Ganel is "Garden of God or Snail" is used as a boy name
- Jazael - Of Hebrew origin, New-fangled and Outlandish Jazael means "Perceives God" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Makai
- Makaila Nichols in Sweethearts as Actress