Lesya name meaning
On This Page
What does Lesya mean?
Lesya is originated from Old Greek and Old Norse bestowed upon baby girls is predominantly used in Russian. Lesya is short of Alexandria. Alexandria is form of acclaimed and hot in demand Alexandra.
Alexandria is originated from Old Greek, Alexandria means "Defender of Men, Form of Alexander and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men".
How do I pronounce Lesya?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Lesya is l(e)-sya. It can also be pronounced as les-ya.Names that rhyme with Lesya
How popular is the name Lesya?
Lesya is a popular baby name in Ukraine where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Russia, Uzbekistan and Belarus. As per our research, over 140000 people has been named Lesya globally.
Lesya in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Lesya
In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Looking for names similar to Lesya? Please go through the following names
- Ulita is Russian form of Julitta or Julia
- Nadine - Meaning of Nadine is Hope, The Courage of a Bear or Hopeful came from Russian given to both sexes is used in French and Greenlandic. On baby girl chart, lofty Nadine managed to reach 496 in year 1974 in United States
- Nadina - Unorthodox Nadina has its origin in Russian is used mostly in Tamil, Latvian and French is a girl name, Nadina means "Hope"
- Dimitrij - Boy name Dimitrij means "Dedicated to Demeter" predominantly used in Russian came from Old Greek
- Svyatoslav - Meaning of Svyatoslav is Bright or Glory is largely used in Russian. Its origin is in Slavonic is used as a baby boy name
Famous people named Lesya
- Lesya Ukrainka, is one of Ukrainian literature's foremost writers
Lists having Lesya
- Girl names beginning with L
- Greek Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards