Yurko meaning and origin
Old Greek name Yurko bestowed upon baby boys is used predominantly in Russian. Yurko is variant form of virtuous and illustrous George. George is equivalent of Georgius in English language. Old Greek name George, meaning of George is "Worker of the Earth and Earth Worker".
Variants of YurkoNames that rhyme with Yurko
Popularity of Yurko
Yurko is a familiar baby name in Ukraine. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Yurko globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yurko
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. Let your mind to take over when it comes to facing challenges or solving issues, and let your emotional side take care of your spiritual progress. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first.
Do you like Yurko? You would love these names
- Yurchik - Boy name Yurchik is commonly used in Russian, meaning of Yurchik is "Farmer, Farmer Earthworker and Earthworker" is of Old Greek origin. Yurchik is resulted from George.
- Wassili came from Old Greek is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Wassili is "Royal or Kingly" is dominantly used in Russian
- Aliona - New-fangled and Atypical Aliona prevalently is used in Russian is a girl name, meaning of Aliona is "The Torch" is rooted from Old Greek
- Nadina means Hope has its origin in Russian used largely in Swedish, Latvian and Russian is bestowed upon baby girls
- Barana - Principally used in Tamil, Barana aimed at girls, meaning of Barana is "The One Belongs to God" is originated from Russian
Namesakes of Yurko
We could not find any notable namesake.