Ling name meaning
On This Page
What does Ling mean?
How do I pronounce Ling?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Ling is l(i)-ng. ling is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of LingNames that rhyme with Ling
How popular is the name Ling?
Ling is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 208 babies in United States have been named Ling.
In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. Ling is a rare baby name in France still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Ling is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 300 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. At least, 5580000 people globally have carried Ling as their given name according to our findings.
Ling in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ling
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. People always look for comfort in your world. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Leave your own mark in the world. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. No matter what you accomplish, you never act like you are better than others. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature.
Looking for a name like Ling? Please go through the following names
- Fu - Fu's meaning is Abundant is a baby boy name
- Xabier - Xabier's meaning is New or House used for boys and is used especially in Galician and Basque has its origin in Basque
- Mariposa - Unorthodox Mariposa is originated from Spanish is used as a girl name, Mariposa means "Butterfly"
- Chinua - Infrequent boy name Chinua means "Gods Blessing or The Word Chi Which Means God" came from African-Igbo
- Ligaya means Happiness is dominantly used in Tagalog has its roots in Tagalog is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Ling
- Ling Wan Ting, badminton player from Hong Kong
- Ling Mengchu, Chinese writer of the Ming Dynasty
- Ling How Doong, politician and lawyer from Singapore
- Ling Tan, Malaysian supermodel, of Chinese descent
- Ling Tong, military general serving under the warlord Sun Quan during the late Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Ling Cao, military officer serving under the warlords Sun Ce and Sun Quan during the late Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Ling Li, Chinese writer and historian
- Ling tosite Sigure, musical artist
- Actor Ling Chang, famous for movie Di wu ying
- Ling Chia, from 1974 action and adventure film Nu sha xing da nao wu long yuan, who played Little Dot.
- Ling Ling, from 1971 action, drama film Wan jian chuan xin, who played the Shen Yi-hsia.
- In 1967, Ling Wen portrayed the role of Mei Chan in romance flick Zi bei ke.
- In 1989, Ling Ma played the role of Yu Xiaoyan in drama movie Nu mo te de feng bo.
- Ling Lung Yu, from 1977 action, drama flick Jian hua yan yu jiang nan, who played Qian-qian.
- Ling Sek characterized leading role of N in 1970 musical movie Sau Leung.
- Ling Huang, from 1990 action movie Huang tang li xian, who portrayed the Boss's Wife.
- Ling Xu portrayed central role of Wu Ling in 1992 war flick Die xue Jialing jiang.
- In 1986 drama flick, Shan lin zhong tou yi ge nu ren, Ling Ji portrayed Xiunu.
- In 2002 drama flick, You fang chu zu, Ling Tang characterized N.
- Ling Yi, from 1977 thriller flick Bian tai nu sha shou, who portrayed N.
- Ling Jia, from 1960 comedy, romance flick Xi xiang feng, who characterized the Fangfang's Foster Mother.
- Ling Mai, from 1961 comedy film Zei mei ren, who portrayed N.
- Ling Ling Liu played pivotal character of Nuo Yan's Mother in 2018 comedy, romance flick The Big Day.
- In 1972 romance film, Hen ni hen ni you ai ni, Ling Pei portrayed Yuan-yuan.
- In 1978, Ling Chung played the role of N in comedy movie Wen ni pa wei.
- Ling Fan portrayed the central role of N in 1972 action movie Tang Shan wu xiong di.
- Ling Ling Sun characterized the critical character of N in 1971 drama, musical movie Lang zi zhi ge.
- Ling Chiao, from 1968 romance movie Wang bu liao ni, who characterized N.
- Ling Fang, from 1971 adventure, horror movie Jian ying shen deng, who portrayed Chen - Chun-chin.