Neima name meaning
On This Page
What does Neima mean?
The unfamiliar unisex name Neima means "Strong".
Is the name Neima suitable for a newborn?
Neima is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl with Hebrew origins. The name means a melody, which makes it perfect for parents who love music or want to give their child a musical-inspired name.
Neima is also an easy-to-pronounce name that sounds elegant and sophisticated, making it suitable for both modern and classical settings. This name can be paired with different middle names to create a beautiful combination that reflects the child's personality or family traditions.
Overall, Neima is a lovely choice for parents seeking an attractive and meaningful baby girl name without being too common.
How do I pronounce Neima?
NEE-mah is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Neima with emphasis on first NEE syllable. Some people pronounce it as ne(i)-ma.Names that rhyme with Neima
How popular is the name Neima?
Neima is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6948 (1987) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1983 and achieved its top most rank of 2010 in 1983.
Neima is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2010. But Neima is a popular baby name in Mozambique where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Djibouti and Ethiopia.
At least, 40000 people globally have carried Neima as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Neima?
You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Do you like Neima? You would love these names
- Vagas - Unheard-of Spanish Vagas means "From the Meadow" is used as a boy name
- Laredo - Queer unisex name Laredo means "City In Texas" is rooted from Spanish language
- Allonzo - Curious boy name Allonzo came from Gothic, Allonzo means "Ready for a Fight and Eager for Battle". Allonzo is a derivation of Alonzo.
- Toufic means Success is of Lebanese origin is used for boys
- Chenda - Rare girl name Chenda came from Cambodian, Chenda means "Thought"
Middle names for Neima
Possible options for a child named Neima include these striking and loveable middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Neima.
Famous people named Neima
- Neimah Djourabchi in The Wolf of Wall Street as Stunts
Lists having Neima
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Girl names that ends with -ima
- Baby Names that mean Strong