Liyam meaning and origin
Liyam is spelling variation of Liiam. Liiam is variant of well-liked Liam.
Variants of LiyamNames that rhyme with Liyam
Popularity of Liyam
In France, Liyam is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 700 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 678 on boy names chart when 74 babies were named Liyam. Over 437 people have been named Liyam in France. Liyam is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 372 on boy names chart when 43 babies were named Liyam.
Liyam is a rare baby name in Netherlands where it is still in use. Also, Liyam is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Liyam globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Liyam?
Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. Learn what makes you happy. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. You are focused on both personal and professional progress. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Parents who liked Liyam, loved these names
- Adelaida - Cherished and Venerable girl name Adelaida is of Germanic origin is used substantially in Swedish and Danish languages. Adelaida is English form of Adela. Also Adelaida is form of Adelaide in Spanish language
- Cinndy - The Cinndy is of German origin, meaning of Cinndy is "Way"
- Arnela - Meaning of Arnela is Eagle and Modern Variant of Amold used for girls has its origin in Germanic. Arnela is derived from Arnelle.
- Fiete primarily is used in German and Frisian aimed at baby boys that originated from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Fiete is "Peace, Power or Rich"
- Adelwin - The Adelwin is originated from Old High German, meaning of Adelwin is "Noble Friend"
Namesakes of Liyam
We could not find any notable namesake.