Adelaida meaning and origin
Used mostly in Swedish, English, Danish, Spanish, Norwegian and Finnish unfading and anomalous, Adelaida aimed at baby girls has its origin in Germanic. Adelaida is a variant of famous and evergreen Adelaide. Adelaide is variation of immutable and cherished Adela. Adelaide is French equivalent of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is Nordic equivalent of Adélaïde. Meaning of Adelaide is Of Noble Figure, Noble and Fight and Of a Noble Kind has its origin in Old High German and Germanic. Adelaida is English equivalent of Adela..
Variants of Adelaida
Adelayda, Adelaide, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Alice, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Adalia, AddellNames that rhyme with Adelaida
Popularity of Adelaida
Adelaida is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1889 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1899, it ranked 1034th when 56 girl were named Adelaida. Over 2720 people have been named Adelaida in United States. Adelaida is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1973. But Adelaida is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela, Cuba, Spain, Paraguay and Bolivia. According to our evaluation, at least 220000 people have been bestowed Adelaida around the globe.
Adelaida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adelaida
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
If you like Adelaida, you would love these names
- Roseind means Horse or Sweet is originated from German
- Rab - Germanic name Rab means "Master One of the Nam, Bright Fame or Lord" which is mainly used in Scottish and English is aimed at baby boys
- Raynor - Raynor's meaning is Powerful Army, From the Ancient Personal Name Ragnar or Strong Counselor is notably used in German and English which is rooted from Germanic is used as a boy name
- Helmward - The Helmward means "Guardian or Helmet" is originated from Old High German
- Swithinn has its origin in Germanic, Swithinn means "Strong" is given to baby boys. Swithinn is derivative of Swithin.
Namesakes of Adelaida
- Adelaida Alvarez in Stand and Deliver as Actress
- Adelaida García Morales Adelaida GarcÃa Morales was a Spanish writer.
- Adelaida Arias acted in movie The Border Crossing
Lists having Adelaida
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love