Lorenia meaning and origin
Odd girl name Lorenia is primarily used in English which originated from Latin, meaning of Lorenia is "Crowned with Laurels or Variant of Laura or Lora Referring to the Laurel Tree". Lorenia is resulted from Lorena. Lorena is a variation of LaurentLora. Lorena is English equivalent of Laurentia. Also Lorena is English and Italian cognate of Laura. Lorena is also English cognate of Lauren. Lorena is also equivalent of Lorraine in Italian language. Lorena's meaning is Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor and Victory and Kingdom of Loather is originated from Latin.
View middle names that goes with Lorenia like Erah, Ivra,Names that rhyme with Lorenia
Popularity of Lorenia
Lorenia is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 42 years, last appeared in 2002 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 266 people have been named Lorenia in United States. Lorenia is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Lorenia as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Lorenia
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become.
Go through the following names similar to Lorenia
- Adriana - Adriana's meaning is Etruscan or Square Room is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from Latin is notably used in Swedish and Danish
- Oral - Frequently Used and Perennial unisex name Oral is especially used in German and Hindi, meaning of Oral is "Eagle" is originated from Latin
- Unica - Anomalous Unica is originated from Latin bestowed upon girls, Unica means "Shine". Unica is derived from Unika.
- Manlio - Meaning of Manlio is Mane is used specifically in Italian which came from Latin is given to boys
- Blaise means Stutter, Lisp or the Royal is originated from Latin and a gender-neutral name is used largely in French, Danish and English
Namesakes of Lorenia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lorenia
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lor
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Laurels
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Bay
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Symbolic
- Baby Names that mean Honor
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Laurel