Lorry meaning and origin
Meaning of Lorry is From Laurentium or Laurel is used as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in English has origin in Latin.. The name is celebrated on August 10th.
Variants of LorryNames that rhyme with Lorry
Popularity of Lorry
Lorry is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1960, it ranked 1309th when 70 girl were named Lorry. Over 1245 people have been named Lorry in United States. Lorry is an uncommon baby name in France, where it last appeared in 2005 after 42 years of use since 1972. Over 341 people have been named Lorry in France. Lorry is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Papua New Guinea and DR Congo. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Lorry as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Lorry
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life.
Looking for a name like Lorry? Please go through the following names
- November - Mostly used in Swedish and Danish unexpected, November has its origin in English-American and Latin and is given to both boys and girls, meaning of November is "Born In the Month of November or Nine As It was Formerly the Ninth Moth from the Beginnning of the Roman Year In March"
- Dominika - Dominika's meaning is Belonging to the Lord or Of the Lord Belonging to God used for baby girls and is used in Swedish and Danish is originated from Latin
- Cato - Durable and Darling Cato notably is used in Norwegian, Swedish and English is a unisex name, meaning of Cato is "The Pure or Wise" came from Old Greek and Latin
- Lorrina - Curious girl name Lorrina is used primarily in English and originated from Latin, Lorrina means "Crowned with Laurels or Variant of Laura or Lora Referring to the Laurel Tree"
- Marten - Unheard-of Marten is used especially in Swedish and Scandinavian is originated from Latin and a baby boy name, Marten means "Warlike or Little Marcus"
Namesakes of Lorry
- Lorry Greenberg, was Mayor of Ottawa, Ontario from 1975 to 1978
- Lorry I. Lokey, American businessperson and philanthropist
- Lorry O'Toole in Breakfast in Bed as Art Department
- Lorry Ayers in Orphan as Actress
- Lorry Goldman in Godzilla as Actor