Laurentius name meaning
On This Page
What does Laurentius mean?
Laurentius is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish, Old Norse, Norwegian and Danish is a boy name is of Latin origin, Laurentius means "Stem End of Laurentum or Laurel Wreath". Laurentius is a variant form of evergreen and saintly Laurence.
Laurence is variation of darling Laurent. Laurence is equivalent of Laurentia in French language. Also Laurence is French cognate of Laurentia. Laurence is also equivalent of Laurent in English language. Laurence came from Latin, meaning of Laurence is "Crowned with Laurels, Laurel and From Laurentum Stem End".
How is Laurentius seen as a baby name?
Laurentius is a unique and strong name for a baby boy. It has a classic Latin origin that adds an air of sophistication and elegance to the name.
Laurentius is not common, which sets it apart from other popular baby names. Those who choose this name for their child can expect him to be remembered and stand out from the crowd.
Laurentius also has a nice ring to it when spoken aloud, making it easy to pronounce and memorable. As a baby boy name, Laurentius speaks of strength, courage, and intelligence - all qualities that parents would want in their son.
How do I pronounce Laurentius?
The three syllabled name Laurentius is commonly pronounced as la(u)-ren-tius. It can also be pronounced as laur(e)-ntius.
Variants of LaurentiusNames that rhyme with Laurentius
How popular is the name Laurentius?
Laurentius is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Namibia, Germany and South Africa. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Laurentius around the globe.
Laurentius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Laurentius
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You love life and life loves you. You need time to heal and recover. You hate copying others. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You believe life's to have fun.
Do you like Laurentius? Read these names too
- Amelie - Amelie's meaning is Amalia, Emilia or Efficient is used as a girl name and is principally used in French and Danish came from Gothic and Latin
- Amia - Widespread girl name Amia is predominantly used in English, meaning of Amia is "Beloved or Amy" is originated from Sanskrit and Latin
- Serenella - Serenellas origin is Latin is notably used in Italian and is given to girls, meaning of Serenella is "Serene or Peaceful"
- Paolina - Unexpected Paolina is used in Italian came from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Paolina means "The Humble or The Small"
- Lauria - Meaning of Lauria is Laurel used for girls is originated from Latin
Famous people named Laurentius
- Laurentius Andreae, Swedish Lutheran clergyman and scholar
- Laurentius Christophori Hornæus, priest of the Church of Sweden and witch-hunter
- Laurentius Surius, German Carthusian hagiographer and church historian
- Laurentius Corvinus, Silesian scholar
- Laurentius Petri, Swedish clergyman and the first Evangelical Lutheran Archbishop of Sweden
- Laurentius Petri Gothus, second Swedish Lutheran Archbishop of Uppsala
- Laurentius Paulinus Gothus, Swedish theologian
- Laurentius Abstemius, Italian writer and professor of philology
Lists having Laurentius
- Boy names beginning with L
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Wreath
- Baby Names that mean Man