Laurentia name meaning
What does Laurentia mean?
Latin name Laurentia is principally used in English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish and a baby girl name, meaning of Laurentia is "From Laurentium, Laurel Wreath or Stem End of Laurentum". Laurentia is variant form of everlasting and noteworthy Laura. Laura is variant form of lofty Laurent. Laura is a shortened form of Laurentia. Laura is form of Laurentia in Italian language. Meaning of Laura is A Laurel Wreath and The Laurel Tree has its origin in Latin. Laurentia is a form of perennial and famed Laurence. Laurence is variant of admired Laurent. Laurence is French cognate of Laurentia. Also Laurence is French equivalent of Laurentia. Laurence is also English cognate of Laurent. Originated from Latin, Laurence, Laurence means "Form of Lawrence and Too: Laurel Wreath". Laurentia is form of timeless, illustrous and mainstream Lauren. Lauren is form of LaurentLaura. Lauren is a short version of Laura. Lauren is English form of Laurence and Laurentia. Of Latin origin, Lauren is largely used in French and English languages, Lauren means "The Laurel Tree, From Laurentum Stem End and Of Laurentum". Laurentia is feminine of Laurentius. Laurentius is a version of perennial, saintly and pleasing Laurence. Latin name Laurentius, meaning of Laurentius is "Stem End of Laurentum and Man from Laurentum".
Laurentia's impression as a baby name
Laurentia is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that originates from Latin. It carries the meaning of a laurel tree, which symbolizes honor and victory. This name is perfect for parents looking for an elegant and timeless choice that has both strength and grace. Laurentia has a lovely sound to it, making it easy to pronounce and spell. It's not a common name in modern times, which adds to its exclusivity and charm. Overall, Laurentia is a wonderful option for parents who want their child to have an unusual name with historical significance.
How do I pronounce Laurentia?
You can pronounce the four syllabled name Laurentia as lah-REHN-chee-ah. There should be emphasis on second REHN syllable while speaking.
Variants of Laurentia
Laurentine, Laura, Lauren, Laurence, Laurentius, Laurent, Lalla, Lola, Lari, Lauraine, Analaura, Lauraelizabeth, Lareen, Lauri, Larsine, Loren, Laurenelizabeth, Brencis, Lenz, Laurance, Laurentse
View middle names that goes with Laurentia like Nolwenn, Velda, Ginevra,Names that rhyme with Laurentia
How popular is the name Laurentia?
Laurentia is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1906. Laurentia is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, South Africa, Romania and Namibia. As per our research, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Laurentia around the globe.
Laurentia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Laurentia
You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You predict things before they happen. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Laurentia? Other names you would love
- Roza - Rarefied Roza chiefly is used in Arabic and Albanian, meaning of Roza is "Meadow, Rose or Paradise" that originated from Latin is given to both genders
- Servan - Particulary used in French and Breton, Servan has origin in Latin, meaning of Servan is "Slave" is used as a boy name
- Benicio - The famous boy name Benicio is originated from Spanish and Latin, Benicio means "Kind One or The Blessed" is predominantly used in Spanish language
- Darius - The widespread and all time favorite unisex name Darius means "Give or The Elements Daraya Meaning to Possess to Hold to Maintain" commonly used in Norwegian, German and Arabic came from Old Persian, Greek and Latin
- Durand - Unorthodox Durands origin is Latin is primarily used in English is a baby boy name, meaning of Durand is "Enduring or Firm"
Famous people named Laurentia
- Laurentia McLachlan, Scottish Benedictine nun
Lists having Laurentia
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lau
- Girl names that ends with -tia
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Wreath