Mabud meaning and origin
Boy name Mabud is chiefly used in Arabic language, Mabud means "Worshipped or Adored".Names that rhyme with Mabud
Popularity of Mabud
Mabud is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Azerbaijan and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Mabud around the globe.
What numerology tells about Mabud?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are a person of many talents. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment.
You would love these names similar to Mabud
- Shah-Jahan - Meaning of Shah-Jahan is King of the World is primarily used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Mohtashim - Used substantially in Arabic, Mohtashim is used as a baby girl name, Mohtashim means "Leader"
- Moalim - Specifically used in Arabic, Moalim is used as a boy name, meaning of Moalim is "Teacher"
- Allahbukhsh primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Allahbukhsh is "Gift of Allah" is given to baby boys
- Kharqa - Meaning of Kharqa is Strong Wind, Wind or Strong is used particulary in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Mabud
We could not find any notable namesake.