Madara meaning and origin
Meaning of Madara is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Madara
Popularity of Madara
Madara is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Madara is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. But Madara is a popular baby name in Sri Lanka where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Madara in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Madara
You are a wise person. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Do you like Madara? Other names you would love
- GurkiratSingh - Boy name GurkiratSingh is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of GurkiratSingh is "Guru"
- Dalhia - Isolated and Modern girl name Dalhia means "Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia"
- Maogan - Of Breton origin, Maogan means "Young Man or Fire"
- Abiri - Abiri's meaning is My Hero is given to baby boys
- Auregan - Used mostly in Breton and Breton, Auregan means "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Madara
We could not find any notable namesake.