Emanuel name meaning
What does Emanuel mean?
Persistent and Famous Emanuel is used primarily in Icelandic, Norwegian, English, French, German, Czech, Swedish, Greek, Scandinavian, Greenlandic, Finnish, Latin and Danish aimed at both genders, Emanuel means "God is with us, With us is God, Variant of Hebrew Name Immanuel or A Biblical Name-title Applied to the Messiah" is originated from Hebrew. Emanuel is variant form of biblical and celebrated Manuel. Manuel is form of widely accepted, biblical and eternal Emanuel. Also Manuel is a variation of biblical and prevailing Immanuel. Manuel is abridged form of Emmanuel. Manuel is Spanish form of Emanuel or Immanuel. Origin of Cherished and Enduring Manuel is in Hebrew, meaning of Manuel is "God with Us and Powerful". Also Emanuel is Nordic cognate of Immanuel.
How do I pronounce Emanuel?
The three syllabled name Emanuel is pronounced, e-ma-nuel.
Variants of Emanuel
Immanuel, Amanuel, Manuel, Eman, Manoel, Josemanuel, ManniNames that rhyme with Emanuel
How popular is the name Emanuel?
Emanuel was a popular name in United States. Over 50245 babies have been named Emanuel since 1880. When at its peak in 1880, the moniker grabbed the 211st spot and 1382 baby boys were given the name. However after 154 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names an amazing 121 times
Emanuel used to be a common name in Sweden, first appeared in 1998 and over 515 babies have been given the name in 6 years. When at its peak in 2001,. After 6 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Emanuel is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 641 on boy names chart when 55 babies were named Emanuel. Over 602 people have been named Emanuel in England and Wales.
Emanuel is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1901, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 495 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Emanuel. Over 1060 people have been named Emanuel in France. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 158 on boy names chart when 49 babies were named Emanuel. Over 759 people have been named Emanuel in Switzerland.
Emanuel is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 330 in 1999. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 536 in 2017. Over 229 people have been named Emanuel in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Emanuel is extremely popular in Tanzania where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Angola, Brazil, Romania, DR Congo, Indonesia, Portugal, Mexico, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Kenya, Argentina, South Sudan and Israel. At least, 540000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Emanuel?
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You possess great communication skills. Job and life success are your priorities. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for.
Other names similar to Emanuel
- Dauphin - Of French and Latin origin, Dauphin is used in French used as a baby boy name, Dauphin means "Dolphin"
- Flossy - Meaning of Flossy is Flourishing used for girls used predominantly in English is originated from Latin
- Mavrick means When a Nineteenth-century American Named Maverick Refused to Brand his Calves as Other Ranchers did or His Name Came to Signify an Independent Man who Avoids Conformity is originated from Latin and English-American, used specifically in English and Breton is a boy name
- Varvara - Varvara's meaning is The Foreign is substantially used in Slavic and Swedish that came from Latin is used for girls
- Romaene - Originated from Latin, Romaene commonly bestowed upon boys, Romaene means "Man from Rome and Citizen of Roman" is used notably in English. Romaene is derivative of Roman.
Middle names for Emanuel
Complement Emanuel with any of the familiar and short middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Emanuel.
Sibling Names for Emanuel
If you're considering the name Emanuel for your little one, you might also be wondering what other names would pair well with it. Luckily, we've compiled a list of sibling names that complement Emanuel's strong and elegant sound. From classic to modern, here are some great options to consider.
For a sister
Brother for Emanuel
Famous people named Emanuel
- Emanuel van Meteren, Flemish historian and Consul for "the Traders of the Low Countries"
- Emanuel Ringelblum, Polish-Jewish historian
- Emanuel Kayser, German geologist and palaeontologist
- Emanuel Ninger, counterfeiter in the late 1880s
- Emanuel Geibel, German poet and playwright
- Emanuel R. Piore, scientist and a manager of industrial research
- Emanuel Schiffers, Russian chess player and chess writer
- Emanuel Jardim Fernandes, Portuguese politician
- Emanuel Horvatiček, Croatian sprint canoer
- Emanuel Schikaneder, German impresario, dramatist, actor, singer
- Emanuel Mendez da Costa, English botanist, naturalist, philosopher
- Emanuel Feuermann, internationally celebrated cellist
- Emanuel de Witte, Dutch perspective painter
- Emanuel Pupulidy, American race car driver of the 1950s and 1960s
- Emanuel Schreiber, American rabbi born at Leipnik, Moravia
- Emanuel Azenberg, American theatre producer and general manager whose professional relationship with playwright Neil Simon spans thirty-three years
- Emanuel Löwy, classical archaeologist and theorist
- Emanuel Vigeland, multitalented Norwegian artist
- Emanuel Nobel, Russian-born Swedish oil baron
- Emanuel Reicher, German actor
- Emanuel Viktor Voska, born 1875 in Kutná Hora, Bohemia, died April 1
- Emanuel Vogel Gerhart, American minister of the German Reformed Church
- Emanuel Hirsch, German Protestant theologian and also a member of the Nazi Party and the Nazi supporting body
- Emanuel Dimas de Melo Pimenta, Brazilian-Portuguese musician, architect
- Emanuel Schäfer, high-ranking SS functionary and a protégé of Reinhard Heydrich
- Emanuel Gambino, nephew of infamous American Mafia leader Carlo Gambino and an organized crime figure
- Emanuel Kamber, Assyrian Physics professor at Western Michigan University and was the Secretary General of the Assyrian Universal Alliance
- Emanuel Hurwitz, British violinist
- Emanuel Guthi, an Israeli chess master
- Emanuel Schegloff, Distinguished Professor of Sociology at the University of California at Los Angeles
- Emanuel Bunzel, Austrian paleontologist
- Emanuel Araújo, Brazilian educator
- Emanuel Calvo, Italian physician and Neo-Hebraic poet
- Emanuel Istudor, competed
- Emanuel Levy, American film critic and professor
- Emanuel Scott, English first-class cricketer
- Emanuel Brouwer, Dutch gymnast
- Emanuel von der Pahlen, German astronomer
- Emanuel Scrope, 1st Earl of Sunderland, English nobleman
- Emanuel B. Hart, U.S. Representative from New York
- Emanuel Aloys Förster, composer and music teacher,
- Emanuel Mendel, German neurologist and psychiatrist
- Emanuel Nunes Carvalho, American Jewish religious leader and lexicographer
- Emanuel List, Austrian-American opera bass
- Emanuel Wirth, German violinist and violist
- Emanuel Swedenborg, Swedish Lutheran theologian, scientist
- Emanuel Sperner, German mathematician, best known for two theorems
- Emanuel Derman, South African-born academic
- Emanuel Parzen, American statistician
- Emanuel Galea, bishop of the Roman Catholic Church
- Emanuel Leutze, German American history painter best
- Emanuel Steward, American boxer, trainer
- Emanuel Bronner, (born
- Emanuel Lasker, German chess player, mathematician
- Emanuel Sandhu, Canadian figure skater and dancer
Lists having Emanuel
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -uel
- Popular Boy Names in Sweden (2003)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Biblical