Manisha meaning and origin
Commonly used in Malayalam, Telugu, Indian, Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, English, Oriya and Tamil uncustomary, Manisha aimed at girls, meaning of Manisha is "Goddess of Mind, Desire, Wish or Intellect" is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of ManishaNames that rhyme with Manisha
Popularity of Manisha
Manisha is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 428 on girl names chart when 73 babies were given the name Manisha. Over 457 people have been named Manisha in England and Wales. Manisha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1978, it ranked 3009th when 33 girls were named Manisha. Over 867 babies in United States have been named Manisha.
Manisha is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Manisha is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. According to our estimate, over 810000 babies have been named Manisha globally.
Manisha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Manisha
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are a child of change. You have a quick mind. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
Do you like Manisha? Other names you would love
- Tarshyak means Garuda or King of Birds is mainly used in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Chandara - Atypical Chandara is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi aimed at both sexes. Its origin is in Sanskrit, Chandara means "Radiant, Bright or Moon"
- Harsoda - The boy name Harsoda is used majorly in Sanskrit, Harsoda means "Creating Joy"
- Ahima predominantly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Ahima is "Water or Cloud" is bestowed upon boys
- Neta - The widely accepted and venerable unisex name Neta is rooted from African-Mende and Hebrew substantially used in Sanskrit and Sanskrit languages, Neta means "Plant or Leader"
Namesakes of Manisha
- Manisha Tank, British television news presenter
- Manisha Koirala, Nepalese actress
- Manisha Yadav in Vazhakku Enn 18/9 as Actress
- Manisha Chetterjee in Wanted as Actress
- In 2018 drama movie, Unmaad, Manisha Mondal portrayed Shabana.
Lists having Manisha
- Girl names beginning with M
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Mind
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Wish
- Baby Names that mean Intelligence
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Intellect