Margitta meaning and origin
Margitta's meaning is The Pearl used for baby girls has its origin in Old Greek is mostly used in Finnish, Norwegian, Scandinavian, Swedish and Danish. Margitta is version of Margita. Margita is form of dominant and virtuous Margit. Margita is diminutive of Margaret. Margita is equivalent of Margherita in Swedish language. Margitta is variant of prevailing and enduring Margaret. Margaret is a variant of perennial and saintly Marguerite. Margaret is equivalent of Margareta in English language. Margaret's meaning is Name of a Saint, The Pearl and Pearl has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of MargittaNames that rhyme with Margitta
Popularity of Margitta
Margitta is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Margitta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Margitta?
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Positive energy adores your spirit. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Do you like Margitta? Read these names too
- Margelyne - The Margelyne means "Pearl" is originated from Greek
- Margaritha especially is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish, meaning of Margaritha is "The Pearl" and a baby girl name is originated from Old Greek
- Timka - Used commonly in Russian, Timka aimed at baby boys and of Old Greek origin, Timka means "Honor and God and God the Honourable". Timka is derivation of Timothy.
- Corine - Lofty and Perpetual Corine came from Old Greek and Greek bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Corine is "Greek Poetess" is used commonly in English and French
- Zoya - Meaning of Zoya is Loving or Affectionate, Fashionable or Alive is originated from Old Greek and a baby girl name is used commonly in Hindi and Telugu
Namesakes of Margitta
- Margitta Pufe, German track athlete
- Margitta Gummel, German former Olympic gold medalist