Marie-Chantal name meaning
What does Marie-Chantal mean?
Origin of Marie-Chantal is in Hebrew and French bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Marie-Chantal is "Princess of the Sea".. Marie-Chantal is celebrated on August 15 or December 1.Names that rhyme with Marie-Chantal
How popular is the name Marie-Chantal?
Marie-Chantal was a common name in France. Over 4862 babies have been named Marie-Chantal since 1931. At the peak of its usage in 1956,. After 55 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Marie-Chantal is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Ivory Coast, Canada and Belgium. As per our evaluation, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Marie-Chantal around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Marie-Chantal
- Magdaline - Unheard-of Magdaline is used mainly in Danish, Swedish and Greenlandic has its origin in Hebrew, Magdaline means "Villager of Galilee" is bestowed upon girls
- Siobhan - Used commonly in Irish frequently used, Siobhan is originated from Hebrew and Gaelic and a girl name, Siobhan means "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful"
- Jean-Pascal - Hebrew name Jean-Pascal means "Jump or God is Merciful"
- Mattias - Queer boy name Mattias means "Gift of Yahweh" that came from Hebrew is used in Swedish and German
- Izabelle - Used largely in Danish, Norwegian and English cherished, Izabelle aimed at baby girls. Its origin is in Hebrew, Izabelle means "Beautiful, God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath"
Famous people named Marie-Chantal
- Marie-Chantal Toupin, Quebec musician
- In 2002 comedy and drama flick, La mystérieuse mademoiselle C., Marie-Chantal Perron played Mademoiselle Charlotte.
Lists having Marie-Chantal
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Sea
Share your opinion on Marie-Chantal