Ilsebet meaning and origin
Ilsebet is German form of Elisabet.
Variants of Ilsebet
View middle names that goes with Ilsebet like Aubrie, Myia, Lutie, Poppie, Jlee, Destinee,Names that rhyme with Ilsebet
Popularity of Ilsebet
Ilsebet is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ilsebet?
In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You are intelligent and independent. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside.
Do you like Ilsebet? You would love these names
- Josquin - Originated from German and Hebrew, Josquin means "Deity" is used normally as a boy name
- Daniele - Famed Hebrew Daniele is used in Swedish, Italian and Norwegian, meaning of Daniele is "God is My Judge" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Lilika means God is Fullness, Form of Lillian and Lily Flower is originated from English is a girl name. Lilika is derivative of Lily.
- Joana means God's Gift or God is Merciful is a baby girl name, dominantly used in Portuguese and Polish has origin in Hebrew
- Maryanna - Maryanna's meaning is Derived from Mary or Bitter is majorly used in Danish and Swedish and is aimed at baby girls has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Ilsebet
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ilsebet
- Girl names beginning with I
- Danish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man