Marie-Joseph name meaning
Meaning: Princess of the Sea and God Adds
Add to favorites
What does Marie-Joseph mean?
Hebrew name Marie-Joseph means "Princess of the Sea or God Adds". The name is celebrated on December 7.Names that rhyme with Marie-Joseph
How popular is the name Marie-Joseph?
Marie-Joseph is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1947, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 295 on girl names chart when 61 babies were given the name Marie-Joseph. There are over 2212 babies that have been given the name Marie-Joseph in France. Also, Marie-Joseph is a familiar name in DR Congo. As per our research, over 50000 people has been named Marie-Joseph globally.
You would love these names similar to Marie-Joseph
- Davie means Diminutive of David, Beloved or Variant of David Beloved is a unisex name. It is rooted from English and Scottish is used dominantly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish
- Marie-Caroline has its origin in German and Hebrew, Marie-Caroline means "Strong or Vigorous"
- Isabe - The Isabe means "God's Promise, Consecrated to God and My God is Perfect" is originated from Hebrew. Isabe is an abridged form of Isabel.
- Mikaëlle - Meaning of Mikaëlle is Who is Like God is originated from Hebrew
- Suzanna - Originated from Hebrew, Prevalent and All time favorite Suzanna is a baby girl name prevalently used in Finnish, English and Danish, Suzanna means "Lily, Rose or Variant of Hebrew Susannah"
Famous people named Marie-Joseph
- Marie-Joseph Angélique, name given by her last owners to a Portuguese-born black slave
- Marie-Joseph Lagrange, Catholic priest in the Dominican Order and founder of the École Biblique
- Marie-Joseph Chénier, French poet
- Marie-Joseph Peyre, French architect
Lists having Marie-Joseph
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Adds
Share your opinion on Marie-Joseph