Abigayle meaning and origin
Meaning of Abigayle is My Father Rejoices used for both boys and girls which is used in Danish, Swedish and English is originated from Hebrew. Abigayle is variation of biblical, cherished and eternal Abigail. Abigail is equivalent of Abigael in German and English languages. Abigail's meaning is Father of Exaltation, Father in Rejoicing and Joy of My Father is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of AbigayleNames that rhyme with Abigayle
Popularity of Abigayle
In United States, Abigayle was once a common name since emerging in 1968 it has been given to over 5937 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2001,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 46 years. Abigayle is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 752 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Abigayle. Over 286 people have been named Abigayle in England and Wales.
According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Abigayle globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abigayle
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. Allow yourself to think more freely. Working harder than required is what you are known for. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance.
Other names similar to Abigayle, for name hunters
- Mariella - Uncustomary Mariella is used mainly in English, Finnish and Norwegian aimed at girls, Mariella means "Drop, Bitterness or Sea" is originated from Hebrew
- Maaïa - Maaïa means "Princess of the Sea" is originated from Hebrew
- Maryanna - Origin of Unexpected and Enduring Maryanna is in Hebrew is used mainly in Swedish, English and Danish is a baby girl name, meaning of Maryanna is "Bitter, Sea of Bitterness or Derived from Mary"
- Davey - The commonly accepted unisex name Davey means "Dearly Loved or Variant of David Beloved" which is particulary used in Scottish and Hebrew is rooted from Hebrew and Old Norse languages
- Michaëlla - Michaëllas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Michaëlla is "Who is Like God"
Namesakes of Abigayle
- In 2018 comedy and drama flick, Funny Girl, Abigayle Honeywill characterized Ensemble.