Marisse name meaning
What does Marisse mean?
Meaning of Marisse is Star of the Sea has origin in Latin, a baby girl name is used specifically in Finnish, Swedish and English. Marisse is variation of eminent and biblical Marissa. Marissa is variant of evergreen, biblical and noteworthy Maria. Also Marissa is a form of biblical and widespread Marisa. Marissa is equivalent of Maris in English language. Also Marissa is form of Marisa in English language. Marissa is also Spanish and Italian form of Mary. Meaning of Marissa is Wished-for Child, Rebellion and Star of the Sea is originated from Hebrew and Latin. Marisse is variation of loved and biblical Maris. Maris is form of all time favorite, famed and biblical Mary. Also Maris is form of The Byname Stella Maris of the Virgin Mary. Maris is a short of Marian. Maris is Spanish form of Mario. Also Maris is Nordic form of Marius. Of Italian, Latin and English origin, Maris, Maris means "Star of the Sea and Calf".
How do I pronounce Marisse?
The two syllabled name Marisse is commonly pronounced as m(a)-risse. It can also be pronounced as mar(is)-se.
Variants of Marisse
Maris, Marissa, Mary, Mario, Marius, Marice, Marise, Adamaris, Maria, Marisa, Marissah
View middle names that goes with Marisse like Lainey, Hele, Brigitte, Irna, Filomena,Names that rhyme with Marisse
How popular is the name Marisse?
Marisse is a familiar baby name in Philippines, China and Brazil. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Marisse around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Marisse
To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You love to help the people you care for. You are a person of many talents. You are a passionate lover. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you.
Parents who liked Marisse, loved these names
- Lélia means Key or Closing came from Latin
- Lorang - Predominant Lorang is used specifically in Swedish and Norwegian is rooted from Latin is used as a baby boy name. Lorang is Norwegian equivalent of Laurent
- Marine - Well-Liked Latin Marine means "Sailor of the Sea, Of the Sea or Underwater" is a gender insensitive name is used chiefly in Finnish, Gujarati and French
- Lucine - Meaning of Lucine is Light is used commonly in Finnish, Armenian and Slavic bestowed upon girls is originated from Latin
- Vinicius - Vinicius's meaning is Wine is dominantly used in Portuguese and is used for boys came from Latin
Famous people named Marisse
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marisse
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea