Adamaris name meaning
What does Adamaris mean?
Popular girl name Adamaris has its origin in English-American is mostly used in English language. Adamaris is amalgamation of eminent and ever lasting Ada and widespread Maris. Maris is form of prominent, ceaseless and biblical Mary. Also Maris is form of The Byname Stella Maris of the Virgin Mary, which itself is short form of Marian, which itself is Spanish cognate of Mario. Maris is Spanish cognate of Mario, which itself is form of Marius in Nordic language. Also Maris is form of Marius in Nordic language.
Variants of Adamaris
Adamariz, Ada, Maris, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Mary, Mario, Marius, Marice, Marise, Addah, Adil, Agatha, Adelheid, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Demario, Marion, Damario, Marianus, Mark, Marisol, Marisa
How popular is the name Adamaris?
Adamaris used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1998 and over 2937 babies have been given the name in 21 years. At its zenith in 2006,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 21 years. Also, Adamaris is a familiar name in Brazil. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Adamaris globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adamaris
You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
If you like Adamaris, you would love these names
- Danay - Danay's meaning is Form of Danae, From Denmark or The Mythological Mother of Perseus by Zeus is dominantly used in English has its roots in Old Greek is aimed at girls
- Howland - Unexpected Howland is used principally in English, Howland means "From the Chiefs Land or From the Land with Hills" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Gainer - The Gainer means "Son of the Blonde" is used chiefly in English
- Bevlyn - Girl name Bevlyn means "Beaver-stream" is used prevalently in English
- Blayke - Chiefly used in English atypical, Blayke aimed at both genders which originated from Old English, meaning of Blayke is "Light"
Famous people named Adamaris
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adamaris
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -ris
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean Ornamented
- Baby Names that mean Decorated
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Calf
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea