Maroofa meaning and origin
The girl name Maroofa is used especially in Arabic language, Maroofa means "Famous, Known, Eminent, Kindness, Kind Act or Feminine of Maruf".Names that rhyme with Maroofa
Popularity of Maroofa
Maroofa is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Maroofa as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Maroofa
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are a good listener and friend. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away.
Parents who liked Maroofa, loved these names
- AlHarith particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of AlHarith is "The Ploughman" is bestowed upon boys
- Amrin - Meaning of Amrin is Royal or Prince or Lovely Quite Girl is primarily used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- MazharUdDin - MazharUdDin's meaning is Manifestation or Of the Religion Islam used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Safoor is used in Arabic, Safoor means "Exalted" is used as a baby girl name
- Rauoof - Rauoof's meaning is An Attribute Applied to Allah or The Prophet Muhammad was also Referred to as Raoof by the Holy Quran aimed at boys is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Maroofa
We could not find any notable namesake.