Martae meaning and origin
Rare boy name Martae has its origin in Greek, Aramaic and Latin is used predominantly in English. Martae is spelling variation of Marte. Marte is a variation of prevalent Mars. Also Marte is a version of venerable, biblical and desirable Marta. Marte is also a variation of well-known Marti. Of Aramaic, Greek and Latin origin, Rare Marte, Marte means "Mistress and Herrin".
Variants of MartaeNames that rhyme with Martae
Popularity of Martae
Martae is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Martae
Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. You have no enemies. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Looking for a name like Martae? Please go through the following names
- Nelius - Used largely in Finnish and Norwegian, Nelius means "Horn and Sun Burst" and is aimed at boys is of Latin origin. Nelius is manly version of Nelia.
- Urbain - Odd boy name Urbain is mainly used in English and French has its origin in Latin, meaning of Urbain is "Urban or City Dwellers"
- Nathalis means Birth is of Latin origin
- Rinus - Boy name Rinus means "Sea Which Belong and Of the Sea" used mainly in Dutch is originated from Latin language. Rinus is short of Marinus.
- Lynn - Lofty and Perennial unisex name Lynn is specifically used in English, Danish and Norwegian has its roots in Old High German, Hebrew and Germanic, meaning of Lynn is "Pretty or Dwells by the Torrent"
Namesakes of Martae
We could not find any notable namesake.