Marziana meaning and origin
Girl name Marziana is originated from Latin, meaning of Marziana is "Mars" is used mainly in Italian language.
View middle names that goes with Marziana like Olna, Enola,Names that rhyme with Marziana
Popularity of Marziana
Marziana is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Marziana as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Marziana?
It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You have big plans for yourself and your future. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You always analyze something in your mind.
Parents who liked Marziana, loved these names
- Giampaolo - Boy name Giampaolo means "Paolo or Gianni" and is commonly used in Italian is rooted from Italian language
- Furio is used substantially in Italian. It is rooted from Latin, Furio means "Enthusiasm or Inspired By An Old Roman Family Name or the Roman Goddess of Vengeance Furia"
- Italo - Italo's meaning is Italus is rooted from Latin mainly used in Italian is bestowed upon boys
- Natale - Commonly used in Italian unheard-of, Natale is of Latin origin, meaning of Natale is "Birth, Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas" is used for both genders
- Vero - Offbeat Latin Vero is used as a unisex name, meaning of Vero is "True, The Element Verus Meaning True or Real" is particulary used in Italian
Namesakes of Marziana
We could not find any notable namesake.