Matheus name meaning
What does Matheus mean?
Uncommon boy name Matheus is of Hebrew origin, notably used in English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese and Danish languages, meaning of Matheus is "Gift of Yahweh".
Variants of MatheusNames that rhyme with Matheus
How popular is the name Matheus?
A common name in United States having over 1257 recievers in 30 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 1516th spot and 104 baby boys were given the name. Matheus is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 1425 in 2009. There are over 145 babies that have been given the name Matheus in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby boy names list of Ireland. In France, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 135 people have been named Matheus in France.
Matheus is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Matheus is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Namibia and Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Matheus around the globe.
Matheus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Matheus?
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves.
Do you like Matheus? You would love these names
- Mick - Origin of Customary Mick is in Hebrew is dominantly used in Danish and Norwegian used as a baby boy name, meaning of Mick is "Who is Like God? or Who is Like God"
- Davida - Far-out Davida is used majorly in Finnish, German and Norwegian, Davida means "Feminine of David, Friend or Beloved" given to both boys and girls is of Hebrew origin
- Ivanna - Frequently Used Ivanna notably is used in Swedish and Norwegian came from Hebrew used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ivanna is "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful"
- Abaigeal - Abaigeal's meaning is Father of Exaltation and Father Hath Rejoiced is of English and Hebrew origin is aimed at girls. Abaigeal is variant spelling of Abigail.
- Isaïe - Isaïe means "Hello or God" came from Hebrew
Famous people named Matheus
- Matheus Shikongo, Namibian politician
- Matheus Leite Nascimento, Brazilian footballer
- Matheus Nachtergaele, Brazilian actor and director
- Matheus Coradini Vivian, Brazilian footballer
- Matheus Cavichioli, Matheus started his career on Grêmio as youth player
- Actor Matheus Prestes, well-known for movie Invasão
Lists having Matheus
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with M
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Portuguese Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Mat
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh