Matta meaning and origin
Unisex name Matta is notably used in English, Danish, Sanskrit, Swedish, Finnish and Icelandic, Matta means "Gift of God, Beyond Me or Coconut Shell Previously Protecting the Baby Coconut Flowers". Matta is variant of modernistic Matthea. Matthea is variant of biblical Mattea. Matthea is effeminate variation of Matthias. Also Matthea is effeminate variation of Its Variant Forms. Matta is Finnish equivalent of Matti.
Variants of MattaNames that rhyme with Matta
Popularity of Matta
Matta is a common baby name in India, Nigeria and Cameroon while it is somewhat familiar in Liberia, Egypt, Niger, Indonesia, Benin, Papua New Guinea, Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Uganda, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, Lebanon and Senegal. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Matta globally.
What numbers say about Matta?
If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
You would love these names similar to Matta
- Madhurie - Girl name Madhurie has origin in Sanskrit, Madhurie means "Melodious and Sweet". Madhurie is a derivation of Madhur.
- Abhipada - Used in Sanskrit, Abhipada means "One who Steps Fearlessly" is aimed at boys
- Ativisva - Used in Sanskrit, Ativisva means "Celestial" is aimed at boys
- Moneasha came from English-American, meaning of Moneasha is "Intelligent and Lord Krishna" is used as a baby girl name. Moneasha is resulted from Monisha.
- Didyotisu - Didyotisu's meaning is Wishing to Shine is commonly used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Matta
- Matta El Meskeen, Egyptian Coptic Orthodox monk
Lists having Matta
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mat
- Girl names that ends with -tta
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Beyond