Mausumi meaning and origin
The baby girl name Mausumi means "Beauty or Monsoon Wind" is used dominantly in Tamil, Marathi, Arabic, Gujarati, Sindhi, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Mausumi
Popularity of Mausumi
Mausumi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Mausumi as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Mausumi
Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Endurance is one of your best character traits. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness.
Looking for a name like Mausumi? Please go through the following names
- Amanpreet - Unorthodox Amanpreets origin is Punjabi is particulary used in Arabic, Indian and Hindi and is given to both boys and girls, meaning of Amanpreet is "Lover of Peace, One who Loves Peace or The Protector of Peace"
- Miral - The queer girl name Miral means "Independent or Shining Sea" is used in Hindi, Gujarati and Arabic
- Anum - Unusual Anum chiefly is used in Arabic and African, meaning of Anum is "Fifth Born or Blessing of God" given to both sexes is originated from African
- Ban is originated from English, Ban means "Home or Village, Field of Beans or A Kind of Tree" used as a unisex name is used in Arabic and English
- Harshi - New-fangled and Unorthodox Harshi is used majorly in Marathi and Hindi, Harshi means "Joyous" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Mausumi
We could not find any notable namesake.