Anum meaning and origin
Uncustomary Anum commonly is used in African and Arabic aimed at both sexes, meaning of Anum is "Gift of Allah, Fifth Born, Blessing of God or Gods Gift" is of African origin.
Variants of AnumNames that rhyme with Anum
Popularity of Anum
Anum is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1992, it ranked 3419th when 32 girls were named Anum. Over 561 babies in United States have been named Anum. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 789 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Anum. Over 509 babies in England and Wales have been named Anum.
But Anum is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Anum in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Anum?
Positive energy adores your spirit. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Self-doubting mayturn you into the worst version of yourself that you don't like much. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You have a quick mind. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul.
Do you like Anum? Read these names too
- Nadeana - Origin of Nadeana is in Arabic and Russian, meaning of Nadeana is "Hope and Beginning" is bestowed upon baby girls. Nadeana is resulted from Nadia.
- Sharaf - Anomalous and Fresh unisex name Sharaf is used primarily in Arabic and Arabic languages, Sharaf means "Honour, High Rank or Nobility"
- Arif - Rare boy name Arif is originated from Arabic, meaning of Arif is "Knowing or One who Knows" is used especially in Arabic, Tamil and Turkish
- Mubassirah substantially is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mubassirah is "One who Comments"
- Tausiq - Meaning of Tausiq is Reinforcement is originated from Sanskrit used in Kannada and Telugu is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Anum
We could not find any notable namesake.