Mave name meaning
On This Page
What does Mave mean?
Originated from Celtic and Old French, Rare and Contemporary Mave customarily bestowed upon girls, Mave means "Intoxicating" is principally used in Irish and English. Mave is variant of commonly accepted Maeve. Maeve is variant of well-liked Maeva.
Maeve is equivalent of Meadhbh in English language. Sufficiently quirky and Fresh Irish and Celtic Maeve, meaning of Maeve is "Intoxicating and The Element Meadhbh Which is of the Meaning Intoxicating".
Does Mave work as a baby name?
Mave is a unique and charming baby girl name that exudes playful energy and happiness. Its Welsh origin adds to its distinctiveness, as it means "joy" in the language.
Mave's soft sound and short length make it a memorable and easy-to-pronounce name, which is ideal for parents looking for something different yet not too obscure. The name carries an air of whimsy that can inspire imaginative playfulness in a child, while also being easy to pair with various middle names or surnames.
Parents who choose Mave for their daughter can proudly present her with a name that reflects her bright and joyful personality from the very beginning of her life.
How do I pronounce Mave?
Two syllabled Mave is pronounced as m(a)-ve.
Variants of MaveNames that rhyme with Mave
How popular is the name Mave?
Mave is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Mave is a familiar name in DR Congo, Papua New Guinea and Philippines. According to our estimate, over 600 babies have been named Mave globally.
Numerological analysis of Mave
People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You want to be the boss in every situation.
If you like Mave, you would love these names
- Avyn means River is originated from Celtic is a gender-neutral name. Avyn is derivative of Avon.
- Kameron - Notably used in English and English illustrous, Kameron came from Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Kameron is "Form of Cameron Crooked Nose or Bent Nose" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Falina - Meaning of Falina is Fluffy or Cat Like is used dominantly in Arabic. It is rooted from English and Celtic is given to baby girls
- Irv - Unorthodox Celtic Irv bestowed upon boys, meaning of Irv is "From the City, Beautiful and Yew". Irv is short of Irvin.
- Mari-Wenn - Mari-Wenn means "Pure, or White" has origin in Celtic
Famous people named Mave
We could not find any notable namesake.