Merill meaning and origin
Boy name Merill is chiefly used in English is originated from Celtic. Merill is variant of imperishable and prevalent Merrill. Merrill is English equivalent of Merle. Of Old French, Celtic and English origin, Merrill, Merrill means "Sea Bright, Famous and Shining Sea" is chiefly used in English and English.
Variants of MerillNames that rhyme with Merill
Popularity of Merill
Merill is a familiar baby name in Philippines. According to our evaluation, over 300 babies have been named Merill globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Merill
Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. You suffer from insomnia but your mental health is great. The soul is more important to you than your body. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you.
If you like Merill, you would love these names
- Bogdan - Largely used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian uncustomary, Bogdan is used as a boy name, meaning of Bogdan is "The Elements Bog Meaning God or Gift of God" is of Celtic and Old Slavic origin
- Kyleah - Anomalous Kyleah is originated from Celtic bestowed upon girls, Kyleah means "Graceful, Beautiful and Crowned". Kyleah is derived from Kyla.
- Moran means Sea or Guide is of Celtic and Hebrew origin and is particulary used in Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name
- Nye - Meaning of Nye is Honor, Truly Golden or Island used for boys which originated from Celtic and Old English is used predominantly in English and Welsh
- Adan - Adan's meaning is Noble or Nobility is used commonly in Tamil and Arabic which of Celtic and African-Yoruba origin is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Merill
We could not find any notable namesake.