Mirsab meaning and origin
Used mostly in Arabic recent and rare, Mirsab means "Prudent, Wise, The Sword of the Prophet (SAW) or One who is Judicious" is a boy name has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of MirsabNames that rhyme with Mirsab
Popularity of Mirsab
Mirsab is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2010. As per our research, over 80 people has been named Mirsab globally.
What numerology tells about Mirsab?
Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Letter B represents your secret desire to save the world. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You lack traveling and exploring. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. The only truth you should accept is the one you create for yourself.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mirsab
- Abdul-Qawi - Boy name Abdul-Qawi means "Servant of the Most Powerful or Servant of the Most Strong / Mighty (Allah)" is used mainly in Arabic
- Rizwaan - Boy name Rizwaan means "Pleasure or Satisfaction Contentment" is used mainly in Arabic
- Mutabassim - The boy name Mutabassim means "Smiling or Laughing" is used particulary in Arabic
- Muzammil - Infrequent boy name Muzammil means "One who is En-wrapped in Garments, In this Sura Allah Addresses the Prophet Muhammad or Title of the 73rd Sura of the Quran" is mainly used in Arabic
- Qahaar - The boy name Qahaar means "The Almighty or The Subduer" is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Mirsab
We could not find any notable namesake.