Javen meaning and origin
Javen's meaning is Greece is rooted from Hebrew aimed at both genders is used notably in English. Javen is variation of biblical Javan. Origin of Prominent Javan is in Hebrew, meaning of Javan is "Greece".
Variants of Javen
View middle names that goes with Javen like Glen, Caden, Nigel, Sheldon, Terrence, Bridger,Names that rhyme with Javen
Popularity of Javen
A common name in United States with over 3235 new-borns have been given the name since 1952. Presently the name is rising, in 2002, the moniker grabbed the 900th spot and 199 baby boys were given the name. Javen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Javen is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Javen as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Javen?
You are creative and free-spirited. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help.
Do you like Javen? Read these names too
- Icabod - The boy name Icabod has origin in Hebrew, Icabod means "Without Glory"
- Izayah means Yahweh is Salvation came from Hebrew which is mainly used in English is aimed at baby boys
- Jamesina - Unfamiliar Jamesina is originated from Hebrew language is used as a girl name, Jamesina means "Variant of Jacob Derived from the Latin Jacomus or Female Version of James" is majorly used in English
- Gurea - Boy name Gurea has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Gurea is "God, Lion Cub and Young Lion". Gurea is resulted from Gur.
- Raeshelle - Atypical Raeshelle is used especially in English is a girl name is of Hebrew origin, Raeshelle means "Sheep, One with Purity and Ewe". Raeshelle is derivative of Rachel.
Namesakes of Javen
We could not find any notable namesake.