Donte name meaning
On This Page
What does Donte mean?
Customary Donte came from Latin and English is used prevalently in English, meaning of Donte is "To Endure, Contemporary Phonetic Variant of Dante, Enduring or Withstand" is used as a gender-neutral name .
Donte is variant of celebrated Dante. Dante is diminutive of Durante. Dante is Italian form of Durante. Meaning of Dante is The Word Durare Meaning to Endure to Withstand, Enduring and Withstand has its origin in Latin.
How do I pronounce Donte?
The two syllabled name Donte is commonly pronounced as d(o)-nte. Some people pronounce it as don-te.
Variants of Donte
How popular is the name Donte?
Donte was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1961 around 15171 babies have been given the given name. When at its peak in 1997, it ranked 397th when 589 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However after 76 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 18 times Donte is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 894 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Donte. Over 267 people have been named Donte in England and Wales.
At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Donte?
To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Donte
- Verbin came from Latin is used as a girl name, meaning of Verbin is "Plant Used As an Herb". Verbin is resulted from Verbena.
- Justen - Prominent Justen came from Latin is used particulary in English used for both sexes, meaning of Justen is "The Just"
- Gaetan - Meaning of Gaetan is City of Central Italy or Originating from Gaeta is rooted from French and Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Gaudenzio means Gaudere is used in Italian has its roots in Latin is given to baby boys
- Amely means Emilia, Efficient or Amalia is originated from Gothic and Latin used especially in English and Danish is bestowed upon baby girls
Middle names for Donte
These favorite and familiar middle names fit well with Donte.
View more middle names that goes with Donte.
Sibling Names for Donte
Choosing the perfect name for your newborn can be exciting yet daunting. If you've already decided on "Donte" as your baby's name, you might be wondering what other names would go well with it for future siblings. To help you out, we've compiled a list of unique and meaningful baby names that complement the name "Donte".
Names for Donte's sister
Brother to Donte
Famous people named Donte
- Donte Whitner, Donte Demetrius Whitner Sr
- Donte Nicholson, former American football safety
- Donte Calarco in Boat Trip as Actress
- Donterrius Ruff in Blur 2 as Actor
- Donte Phelps in Milk of the Gods as Actor
- Donte Essien acted in movie Snake Outta Compton
Lists having Donte
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -onte
- Boy names that starts with Don
- Baby Names that mean Enduring