Mounif name meaning
What does Mounif mean?
Mounif's origin is Arabic, meaning of Mounif is "High or Dominant", a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mounif
How popular is the name Mounif?
Mounif is a common baby name in Yemen and Syria while it is somewhat familiar in Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine and Iraq. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Mounif globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mounif
Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You don't know how to put your talents to work. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Your overall health is great. You possess many skillsbiut you need to pick your favorite one and make everything in your power to develop that talent. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state.
Do you like Mounif? Other names you would love
- Obeidatallah - Of Arabic origin, Obeidatallah is used in Arabic, Obeidatallah means "Servant of God"
- Babi primarily is used in Arabic is originated from African is a baby boy name, meaning of Babi is "Followers of the Sufi Saint Baba"
- Adorer - Adorer's meaning is Worshippers or Adorers is a baby boy name is used specifically in Arabic
- Qaddur - Boy name Qaddur is used chiefly in Arabic, Qaddur means "Capable"
- Sammara means Under God's Rule came from Hebrew and is used for girls is notably used in Arabic
Famous people named Mounif
We could not find any notable namesake.