Muaath meaning and origin
Muaath means Protected is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Muaath
Popularity of Muaath
Muaath is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Muaath is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. According to our estimate, over 800 babies have been named Muaath globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Muaath
Luck is following your every step in life. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more.
If you like Muaath, you would love these names
- Farahnaz - Used in Arabic, Farahnaz means "Joy" is used as a baby girl name
- Firaq - The boy name Firaq means "Separation" is used substantially in Arabic
- Kaseer - Boy name Kaseer is mainly used in Arabic language, meaning of Kaseer is "Plenty"
- Maahnoor - Meaning of Maahnoor is Glow of Moon or Light of the Moon aimed at girls is used predominantly in Arabic
- MajdAlDin - Meaning of MajdAlDin is Glory of the Faith is used mostly in Arabic is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Muaath
We could not find any notable namesake.