Mufallah name meaning
What does Mufallah mean?
Mufallah specifically is used in Arabic and Sindhi is a boy name, meaning of Mufallah is "One who Prospers".Names that rhyme with Mufallah
How popular is the name Mufallah?
Mufallah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mufallah
You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures.
You would love these names similar to Mufallah
- Munir - Infrequent boy name Munir is used mostly in Arabic and Hindi, Munir means "Luminous, Vibrant or Shining" has its origin in Arabic
- Madin - Boy name Madin came from Celtic and Irish largely used in Hindi and Bengali languages, meaning of Madin is "Delightful or Good"
- Haani - The uncommon and modern unisex name Haani is used in Arabic, Arabic and Sanskrit, Haani means "Happy, Pleasant or Content"
- Dewesh - Boy name Dewesh means "Lord of the Gods or God of God" is dominantly used in Kannada, Hindi and Arabic
- Ibraham - Uncommon boy name Ibraham is used majorly in Gujarati and Arabic languages, Ibraham means "Father of a Multitude or A Prophet's Name"
Famous people named Mufallah
We could not find any notable namesake.