Muskan meaning and origin
Uncommon unisex name Muskan is originated from Arabic, used in Marathi, Gujarati, Sikh, Malayalam, Sindhi, Arabic, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi languages, meaning of Muskan is "Smile, Laughter, One who Smiles Often or Happiness".
Variants of MuskanNames that rhyme with Muskan
Popularity of Muskan
Muskan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2002, it ranked 3653rd when 36 girls were named Muskan. Over 301 babies in United States have been named Muskan. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2010, it ranked 1150th when 28 girls were named Muskan. Over 298 people have been named Muskan in England and Wales.
Muskan is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2009. But Muskan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. According to our findings, over 20000 babies have been named Muskan globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Muskan
People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. Luck is following your every step in life. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content.
You would love these names similar to Muskan
- Nazan - Nazan's meaning is Beautiful, Vain or Proud is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic and Turkish
- Barni is used particulary in Danish and Old DanishSwedish aimed at boys, Barni means "Grown Up, Young or Child" is of Aramaic and Old Norse origin
- Haruni - Chiefly used in Bengali and Marathi, Haruni means "A Deer or A Mountaineer" which originated from African is used for both boys and girls
- Sadat - The rare unisex name Sadat is used in Arabic and Arabic languages, Sadat means "Master or Gentleman"
- Toti is used particulary in Arabic and Old DanishSwedish is a baby boy name, Toti means "Parrot"
Namesakes of Muskan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Muskan
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Smile
- Baby Names that mean Laughter
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Happiness