Mylie name meaning
What does Mylie mean?
Widely Accepted girl name Mylie means "Emulus" and is used commonly in English has its origin in Latin language. Mylie is short form of Emilie. Emilie is version of imperishable and outstanding Emilia. Emilie is Nordic equivalent of Émilie. Emilie means Rivaling, The Element Aemulus Meaning Imitating Rivaling and Imitating is of Latin origin. It is celebrated on September 19th.
View middle names that goes with Mylie like Deea, Blakelyn, Kalina,Names that rhyme with Mylie
How popular is the name Mylie?
Mylie is common in United States where over 1668 new-borns have been given the name since 1924. The moniker is on fire on the charts, in 2008, it ranked 839th when 337 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In England and Wales, Mylie is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2007 and has secured the place in top 600 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 572 on girl names chart when 67 babies were named Mylie. Over 408 babies in England and Wales have been named Mylie.
In France, Mylie is a unique name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2012, it ranked 1531st when 26 girls were named Mylie. Over 211 people have been named Mylie in France. Mylie is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Mylie as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mylie
Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. Learn what makes you happy. Leave your own mark in the world. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long.
Looking for names similar to Mylie? Please go through the following names
- Sabina - Trendy and Evergreen girl name Sabina has origin in Latin, Sabina means "Catlike or Inhabitants of Sabine" is used prevalently in Arabic and Malayalam
- Pavia - Used mainly in Greenlandic, Danish and Swedish, Pavia is originated from Latin, Pavia means "Little, Small or The Small" is aimed at both sexes
- Corban - Commonly used in English preeminent, Corban means "Raven" and a gender-neutral name is of Latin and Old French origin
- Kristo - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Kristo is majorly used in Greek and Swedish that came from Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Kristo is "Christ Carrier"
- Valéran means To Be Courageous is rooted from Latin
Famous people named Mylie
- Mylie Moore in Booty I Like 5 as Actress
Lists having Mylie
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lie