Sabina name meaning
What does Sabina mean?
Widespread and Conifer Sabina has its origin in Latin, Sabina means "Catlike, Form of Sabine, Of Ancient Italian Culture, Beautiful, Sabine Woman, Of the Tribe of the Sabines or Sweet or Sabine" which is used mostly in Finnish, Gujarati, Danish, Malayalam, Tamil, Greenlandic, Swedish, Arabic, English, Norwegian and Italian is aimed at baby girls.. The name is celebrated on August 29th.
How does Sabina sound as a baby name?
Sabina is a gorgeous Latin name for a baby girl, meaning Sabine. It's an ancient name that has been used in many countries and cultures throughout history. The name has a graceful yet strong sound, and is full of beauty and charm. It carries with it the connotations of strength, wisdom, and nobility - all excellent qualities for a baby girl to aspire to. The name Sabina can also be shortened to Bina or Saba for those who prefer shorter names. All in all, Sabina is an elegant and sophisticated choice for any new baby girl!
How do I pronounce Sabina?
The one syllabled name Sabina is pronounced, sa-BEE-na with emphasis on second BEE syllable. The name can also be pronounced as s(a)-bi-na.
Variants of Sabina
Sabinus, Beanie, Sabine, Savya
View middle names that goes with Sabina like Vula, Rayna, Jonna, Hye, Camellia,Names that rhyme with Sabina
How popular is the name Sabina?
A common name in United States having over 7537 recievers in 139 years of usage. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1889, the moniker grabbed the 589th spot and 140 baby girls were given the name. Sabina is a familiar baby name in Sweden during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 92 on girl names chart when 89 babies were given the name Sabina. There are over 172 babies that have been given the name Sabina in Sweden.
Sabina is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 618 on girl names chart when 41 babies were named Sabina. Over 579 babies in England and Wales have been named Sabina. The name is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1964 but could not make beyond the top 300. There are over 176 babies that have been given the name Sabina in Ireland. During its 87 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 500 girl names. There are over 887 babies that have been given the name Sabina in France. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart.
Sabina is a rare baby name in Sweden, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Over 172 people have been named Sabina in Sweden. However things change on global perspective, Sabina is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in India. Also the baby name is popular in Uzbekistan, Tanzania, Russia, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Kazakhstan, Uganda, DR Congo, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Bolivia, Angola, Mozambique, Czech Republic, Romania, Argentina, Philippines, Zimbabwe, Germany, Indonesia, Slovenia, Pakistan, Brazil and Zambia. As per our evaluation, over 1320000 babies have been bestowed Sabina around the globe.
Sabina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Sabina
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Looking for names similar to Sabina? Please go through the following names
- Sadiyah - Unwonted Sadiyah is originated from Arabic, Sadiyah means "Blessed or Fortunate" used predominantly in Sindhi and Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Tana - Used especially in Finnish, Kannada and Gujarati noteworthy, Tana means "Body or Issue" is of Arabic origin is mainly bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Farhana - Atypical Farhana is used especially in Arabic and Kannada aimed at both boys and girls and originated from Arabic, Farhana means "Immerse or Princess"
- Toti - Boy name Toti means "Parrot" is notably used in Arabic, Danish and Old DanishSwedish
- Samah - Uncommon unisex name Samah is used mainly in Arabic, Arabic and Hindi languages, Samah means "Generosity or Bounty"
Famous people named Sabina
- Sabina Murray, award-winning Filipina American screenwriter
- Sabina Yasmin, Bangladeshi singer
- Sabina Gadecki, American actress and model
- Sabina Panzanini, Italian former Alpine skier
- Sabina Hafner, Swiss bobsledder who competed from 2003 to 2012
- Saint Sabina, matron and martyr from Rome
- Sabina Spielrein, Russian physician and one of the first female psychoanalysts
- Sabina Wojtala, Polish former competitive figure skater
- Sabina Guzzanti, Italian satirist, actress
- Sabina Cojocar, Romanian retired international elite artistic gymnast and singer
- Sabina of Bavaria, was Duchess consort of Württemberg by marriage to Ulrich
- Sabina Valbusa, Italian cross-country skier
- Sabina Franklyn, English actress
- Sabina Vajrača, Bosnian American film director, screenwriter
- Sabina V. Gomez in Step Up Revolution as Actress
- Sabina Sattar in The Hunt for Gollum as Producer
- Sabina Karen in Julie la douce as Actress
- Sabina Black in I'm Your Slut 2 as Actress
- Sabina Schneebeli in Bon appétit as Actress
- Sabina Casarova in Blood Countess as Actress
- Sabina Bacino in Gibby as Actress
- Sabina Kelley in Making Over Molly as
- Sabina Berman Goldberg is a Mexican writer and journalist.
- Actor Sabina Ajrula, renowned for TV series Salon Harmoni
- In 1976 drama flick, Oh, mia bella matrigna, Sabina Ciuffini portrayed Lalla.
- Sabina Olmos, from 1941 comedy, musical film Yo quiero ser bataclana, who characterized Elena.
- Sabina Remundová portrayed vital character of N In comedy, drama film Dobráci.
- In 1998, Sabina Riedel portrayed the role of Bele in drama flick Beastie Girl.
- In 1999 action and drama flick, Maten al chacal, Sabina Montero portrayed N.
- In 2004 drama flick, Na planincah, Sabina Kogovsek characterized N.
- Sabina Hromková portrayed small role of Nora Kovacova in 2006 flick Besame mucho.
- In 2013 horror and mystery film, Das Werwolfspiel, Sabina Schreib characterized Petz.
- Sabina Kurz, from 2010 drama film Encounters, who portrayed the Charlotte.
Lists having Sabina
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (1999)
- Baby Names that mean Sabine
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Sabines
- Baby Names that mean Sweet