Nandanbir meaning and origin
Boy name Nandanbir is used dominantly among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, meaning of Nandanbir is "Brave Son".Names that rhyme with Nandanbir
Popularity of Nandanbir
Nandanbir is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Nandanbir?
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. People admire your spirit. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You hate copying others. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names similar to Nandanbir, for name hunters
- Sukhmandir - Unisex name Sukhmandir is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Sukhmandir is "Temple of Peace"
- Sarabpreet - The boy name Sarabpreet is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Sarabpreet means "One who Loves All"
- Pargatjeet - Boy name Pargatjeet is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Pargatjeet is "Revelation of the Victory"
- Pritamhari - Notably used in Punjabi and Sikh, Pritamhari is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Pritamhari is "Longing for Beloved God or Beloved God"
- Kalapreet - Used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, Kalapreet bestowed upon boys, Kalapreet means "Love for Art"
Namesakes of Nandanbir
We could not find any notable namesake.