Dilmeet meaning and origin
Meaning of Dilmeet is Friend of Heart is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Dilmeet
Popularity of Dilmeet
Dilmeet is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Dilmeet?
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You lack adventure. You lack passion and wilderness. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Dilmeet
- Paramyog - Boy name Paramyog is used specifically in Punjabi and Sikh, Paramyog means "Supreme Union"
- Jatinderjeet - Boy name Jatinderjeet is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh, Jatinderjeet means "Pure Victory of the Lord"
- Palwinderjot - Boy name Palwinderjot is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Palwinderjot means "Light of Lords Moments or Light of Lord's Moments"
- Rajinderbir - Boy name Rajinderbir means "Warrior of the King or The Emperor" is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gurbakhshis - The boy name Gurbakhshis means "One who has Gurus Blessing or One who has Guru's Blessing" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Dilmeet
We could not find any notable namesake.