Narine name meaning
What does Narine mean?
Uncustomary Narine's origin is Old Greek is specifically used in Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Oriya is aimed at girls. Narine is version of Nerina. Nerina is variant form of loved Nereida. Specifically used in Italian uncustomary, Nerina, meaning of Nerina is "Sea Nymph and The Word Nereis with the Meaning Sea Nymph" came from Old Greek and Latin. Also. Narine is variant of admired Nereida.
What's Narine like for a baby name?
Narine is a unique baby girl name that has its origin in Greek mythology, specifically from sea nymphs. This name carries with it a sense of mystery and enchantment, making it a perfect choice for parents looking for something special and original. The name Narine is not very common, which means that your little girl will have a unique and distinctive identity. Additionally, the name has a sweet and melodic sound that rolls off the tongue easily, making it easy to pronounce and remember.
How do I pronounce Narine?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Narine is n(a)-ri-ne.
Variants of NarineNames that rhyme with Narine
How popular is the name Narine?
Narine is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Narine is a popular baby name in Armenia where every 1 in 200 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Narine as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Narine?
You always act like everything's just great. You want to be the boss in every situation. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Narine, loved these names
- Jushk means Lover aimed at baby boys is especially used in Gujarati and Oriya
- Hiranmaya means Made of Gold or Golden used for both boys and girls is principally used in Kannada and Sanskrit
- Sarvanavel - Boy name Sarvanavel means "Another Name for Lord Murugan or Another Name of Lord Murugan" is prevalently used in Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali
- Anglina - Used chiefly in Gujarati and Hindi queer, Anglina given to girls, Anglina means "Messenger or Angel"
- Charanraj - Boy name Charanraj is largely used in Oriya, Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Charanraj is "Feet"
Middle names for Narine
These are the new and familiar middle names that we love for the name Narine.
View more middle names that goes with Narine.
Famous people named Narine
- Narine Bagdasaryan in movie Mer mankutyan tangon as Actress
Lists having Narine
- Girl names beginning with N
- Greek Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Nymph