Nerina name meaning
What does Nerina mean?
Meaning of Nerina is Sea Nymph is used in Italian, rooted from Latin and Old Greek is used as a baby girl name . Nerina is form of preeminent Nereida. Meaning of Nereida is The Word Nereis with the Meaning Sea Nymph has origin in Old Greek.
Is Nerina suitable to use as a baby name?
Nerina is a delightful name for baby girls that exudes a sense of grace, beauty, and serenity. It is a Greek name derived from the word "nerites," meaning sea nymph, which gives it an aquatic connotation. The name Nerina has unique qualities that make it stand out from other popular names. Its soft sound and easy pronunciation make it appealing to parents looking for a simple yet elegant name for their daughter. The name's origin and meaning blend well with its peaceful vibe, making it apt for parents who want to give their little one a meaningful and beautiful name. Moreover, thanks to its rarity, Nerina can provide a distinctive identity to any girl who bears it.
How do I pronounce Nerina?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Nerina is n(e)-ri-na.
Variants of Nerina
View middle names that goes with Nerina like Zaria, Dannielle, Melle,Names that rhyme with Nerina
How popular is the name Nerina?
Nerina is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1924, peaked in 1925 when it ranked 878th and last appeared in 2010. Nerina is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1975. Nerina is a common name in Argentina while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Croatia, Mexico, Philippines, Colombia and England. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Nerina?
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You possess great communication skills. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary.
If you like Nerina, you would love these names
- Onofredo is originated from Egyptian and Germanic is used predominantly in Italian given to baby boys, Onofredo means "Peace or Young Bear"
- Elviano - Meaning of Elviano is Helvius is predominantly used in Italian which of Latin origin is aimed at boys
- Nicia - Far-out Nicia is used largely in Italian is of Old Greek origin, Nicia means "People's Victory and Female Version of Nicholas" is generally bestowed upon girls. Nicia is derivative of Nicola.
- Enza means Laurel or The Word Ent with the Meaning Giant used for baby girls, used in Italian is originated from Latin and Germanic
- Benvenuta - Italian name Benvenuta is predominantly used in Italian and is used for baby girls, meaning of Benvenuta is "Welcome"
Famous people named Nerina
- Nerina Shute, English writer and journalist
- Nerina Pallot, British singer, songwriter and producer
- Actor Nerina Carmona, known for movie Eulalia
Lists having Nerina
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rina
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Nymph