Atal name meaning
What does Atal mean?
Recent and Outlandish Atal is used notably in Sindhi, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Sikh, Bengali, Arabic, Yiddish, Kannada, Marathi and Telugu, Atal means "Admiring, Immovable, Attractive, Immoveable, Firm, Unshakeable or Constant" aimed at both genders is rooted from Old English. Atal is form of El. El is variation of long standing and well-liked Eldridge. Also El is variant of prevalent, biblical and immutable Elijah. El is also variant of prevalent and virtuous Elvis.
How do I pronounce Atal?
The two syllabled name Atal is commonly pronounced as a-tal.
Variants of Atal
El, Eldridge, Elijah, Elvis, Aldrich, Eelis, Eliot, Elian, Elijahjames, Eliyahu, Elias, Alvys, Elwin, Alvis
How popular is the name Atal?
Atal is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Atal is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Atal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Atal
You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Stress hates your guts. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
If you like Atal, you would love these names
- Fawzy is used notably in Arabic and Arabic, Fawzy means "Victorious or Successful" has its roots in Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Ihab - Originated from Arabic, Unwonted Ihab means "Granting or Leather" and is used in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name
- Noya - Used in Arabic and Hebrew new-fangled and infrequent, Noya is used as a baby girl name which is rooted from Hebrew, Noya means "Beautiful or Beautiful Ornamented Bejewelled"
- Mehak - Meaning of Mehak is Fragrance or Aura is used particulary in Bengali, Hindi and Oriya is a girl name
- Wakalat - Meaning of Wakalat is Agency or Advocacy is notably used in Arabic, Sindhi and Sindhi is used as a unisex name
Sibling Names for Atal
Atal is a unique and timeless name that can be perfect for your little bundle of joy. If you're looking for sibling names that complement the name Atal, we've got you covered! Here's a list of some great sibling names to consider for your new baby.
For a sister
Brother to Atal
Famous people named Atal
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Indian politician
Lists having Atal
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Yiddish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Attractive
- Baby Names that mean Firm
- Baby Names that mean Constant